Beginning of the sentence
Days of the week
There are 15 pages of sentences cards in this download. There are also pages of blank cards so you can write your own sentences. The element that I love most about this game is that students can check for themselves if they were right without the teachers help.
How to play the game
1. Divide students into two teams.
2. Teams alternate taking cards.
3. When the card is draw the student needs to:
a. Read the sentence aloud.
b. Tell whether the sentence is correct or incorrect.
c. Remove the paper clip and tell whether s/he was right.
4. If the student is correct the team keeps the card, if its incorrect they place it in the discard pile.
5. When a chomp card is drawn the team that drew the card loses 3 cards.
The team with the most cards at the end of the game wins.
As always for the first few days of its release the game will be available for free. I do this to reward those who follow by blog. You can also like me on facebook to receive updates on new freebies.